Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll!

Its official...fall is in the air! What could be a more appropriate day for displaying some of our fall and Halloween crafts we have been working on.


I was volunteered by a member of the Child Advocacy Center to construct a Fall wreath for a cancer benefit auction. This is what I have come up with....



Now, I must admit, I am tempted to go and bid on my own wreath!




JJ came up with the idea to make a magnetic chalkboard wreath. First she cut a circle out of plywood and placed a smaller circle of metal on top. She drilled holes all around the outside rim of the plywood. She, then, threaded her ribbon through the holes. This wreath can be interchangable for any holiday or occasion!



 

Last but not least, an adorable halloween candy bucket made out of a sand pail! J.J. made this for my daughter, how sweet! Thanks J.J.!





No comments:

Post a Comment